Andrew CullAssociate Andrew.Cull@gtlaw.com
Andrew Cull assists clients with a broad range of intellectual property matters spanning various technologies. He is experienced in many phases of patent prosecution and litigation, including initial preparation of patent applications, interfacing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, drafting court motions, and defending clients against infringement actions. He also evaluates and advises clients on IP portfolios in the technology transactions context. His experience includes drafting and editing patent applications for clients in various technologies.
Prior to law school, Andrew worked as an aerospace engineer at Pratt & Whitney. As an Operability Engineer, he created, modeled, tested, and implemented software control schedules designed to control aircraft powerplant behavior. His work allowed airline customers to pursue their business objectives while maintaining compliance with FAA safety regulations.
- Represented pro bono clients, including filing patent applications for underrepresented minority inventors.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Cull prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Engine Systems Operability – Aerospace Engineer, Pratt and Whitney, 2016-2018
- Teaching Assistant – AME341a MechOpTronics, University of Southern California, 2015
- Pratt and Whitney
- Systems Modeling & Integration Intern, 2015
- Operability and Performance Intern, 2014
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association, 2021-Present
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School, 2021
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Southern California, 2015
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office