Sam is a trial attorney who guides clients through complex commercial disputes. He focuses his practice on resolving financial services litigation and general business and employment matters in state, federal, and regulatory disputes. Sam’s deep trial experience includes first chair in an injunction trial for a national brokerage firm, second chair in a bench trial against an internationally recognized film and TV star, and an eight week, multi-hundred-million-dollar trade secret infringement jury case.
- Auditor and accountant liability
- Financial services regulation and investigations
- General business disputes and breach of contract claims
- Arbitration and internal investigations
- Employment disputes and discrimination claims