Walter Howl concentrates his practice on commercial real estate law matters, real estate financing transactions, acquisition and disposition of improved and unimproved real property, industrial, office, and retail leasing, title issues, and documenting real estate joint ventures.
- Acquisitions and dispositions of real property
- Real estate due diligence in connection with M&A transactions
- Negotiating, documenting and modifying real estate secured and unsecured loans
- Real estate joint ventures
- Negotiating industrial, office and retail leases on behalf of landlords and tenants