Dr. Ahmet KilicAssociate Ahmet.Kilic@gtlaw.com
Ahmet Kilic is an associate in the Environmental and Public Planning Law Group in Germany. He advises national and international clients on issues of public building and planning matters, particularly with regard to complex project developments, urban refurbishment and development procedures, as well as real estate and corporate transactions. He represents clients vis à-vis public authorities and in court proceedings.
Ahmet concentrates his environmental law practice on waste management, immission control, soil and groundwater contamination as well as mining matters. As a particular focus, he advises international clients on environmental and regulatory compliance with regard to transboundary waste shipments.
Amongst Ahmet‘s clients are project developers, private equity funds and housing companies. Further, Ahmet advises companies in the waste management and manufacturing sector.
- Land development projects
- Public building and planning law
- Real estate and corporate transactions
- Soil/groundwater contamination
- Commercial law
- Constitutional law
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, a Law360 "Environmental Practice Group of the Year," 2022
- Ph.D., European University Viadrina, Frankfurt an der Oder/Germany, 2022
- Second Legal State Exam, Frankfurt an der Oder/Germany, 2018
- First Legal State Exam, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt an der Oder/Germany, 2016