Candice Kim is Co-Chair of the firm’s Global Trademark & Brand Management Practice Group. Her practice focuses on the clearance, procurement, maintenance, enforcement, licensing, and monetization of intellectual property rights, including trademarks, trade dress, domain names, copyrights and rights of publicity.
Candice counsels clients on all aspects of the branding process. She has wide-ranging experience in trademark prosecution, licensing, enforcement, and TTAB opposition and cancellation proceedings, with an emphasis on global brand expansion and management through strategic trademark filing, protection, and enforcement programs.
- U.S. and International Trademark Litigation and TTAB Practice (oppositions and cancelations)
- U.S. and International Trademark and Copyright Clearance, Procurement, Enforcement and Portfolio Management
- Brand Protection and Expansion
- U.S. and International Intellectual Property Transactions
- UDRP Proceedings
- Domain Name Acquisition, protection and dispute