Tammy Y. LamAssociate Tammy.Lam@gtlaw.com
Tammy Y. Lam is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice of the firm’s New York office. She focuses her practice on private placement financings, project financings, and other secured and unsecured lending transactions, particularly in the energy, infrastructure and sports and entertainment sectors.
Tammy regularly represents domestic and international borrowers and lenders, including sponsors, guarantors and project companies, banks, insurance companies, institutional investors and other financial institutions on a wide variety of matters, including secured and unsecured credit facilities, mezzanine financings, back-leveraged financings, acquisition financings, investment grade financings, asset-based lending transactions, out-of-court debt restructurings, and corporate offerings.
Tammy has represented institutional investors in the stadium or arena financings of NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL teams, including the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, SunTrust Park in Cobb County, Georgia, and the Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C. She has also represented institutional investors or project sponsors in the financings of power generation facilities, including wind farms, solar energy generating projects, geothermal energy facilities, waste-to-energy facilities and biofuels facilities.
- Law Clerk, Bank Leumi USA, June 2014-May 2015
- Legal Intern, Weidenbaum & Harari, LLP, January 2014-April 2014
- Law Department Intern, The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, May 2013-August 2013
J.D., cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 2015
- Articles Editor, Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Recipient, Cardozo Service & Achievement Award
B.A., New York University, 2012
- Recipient, Founder’s Day Award
- New York
- New Jersey
- Chinese (Cantonese), Native