Alfredo represents clients in a wide range of disputes both before civil courts and arbitral tribunals, in connection with litigations involving directors’ and officers’ liability, claims for environmental damages, for breach of contract, and a variety of inheritance disputes.
Alfredo has also developed specific skills in the drafting and negotiation of a series of commercial contracts for either the purchase, the sale or the lease of real estate assets, as well as franchising contracts, distribution and lease agreements, and contracts for the acquisition of business divisions.
- Directors and auditors responsibilities and liabilities
- Environmental disputes
- Succession disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Franchise & distribution contracts
- Purchase and sale contracts of real estate property
- Business branch rental contracts
- Commercial lease agreements