Jessica K. PhillipsAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica K. Phillips is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Greenberg Traurig’s New York office. She focuses her practice on capital markets, financing transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. Her corporate experience covers a broad range of areas, including public and private securities offerings, private equity, investment funds, corporate governance, securities compliance, and project finance.
- Represented special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) issuers in connection with initial public offerings raising over $800 million of gross proceeds.
- Represented a major public utility in connection with the refinancing of a 180 MW wind portfolio.
- Represented public entities in connection with ongoing corporate governance, securities compliance and other matters.
- Represented affiliates of Crestview Advisors in connection with their acquisition of ATC Drivetrain, a leading independent remanufacturer of automotive drivetrain components (primarily transmissions, engines and related components) for in-warranty vehicles in the United States.
- Represented Blue Wolf Capital Partners in connection with the acquisition of Hospicelink, the largest hospice-focused durable medical equipment benefit manager in the United States.
- Student Attorney, Social Enterprise & Nonprofit Law Clinic, Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
- Law Clerk, Pepco Holdings (an Exelon Company), 2015-2016
- Legal Intern, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Corporation Finance, 2015
- Legal Intern, AMC Networks, Independent Film Channel, 2011
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Volunteer, ABA Military Pro Bono Project
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
- Articles Editor, The Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Business Law Scholar
- M.B.A., University of Central Florida, 2014
- B.A., New York University, 2012
- New York
- Spanish, Conversational