Camilla Picedi BenettiniAssociate Camilla.PicediBenettini@gtlaw.com
Camilla provides advice and assistance in favor of Italian and international clients in relation to real estate transactions. She mainly deals with acquisitions and disposals of either single assets or real estate portfolios. Her work focuses also on legal activities related to asset management, including also the drafting of lease agreements.
- Domestic and cross-border real estate transactions
- Real estate funds
- Real estate leasing
- Lease and sale of going concerns
- Development - building contracts
- Due diligence activity
- Assistance to a major UK asset management group on the acquisition, from an insurance group, of the units of a Real Estate AIF owning an office property and a hotel property located in Milan and on the simultaneous direct acquisition from a major French REIT of a third office property located in Milan.
- Assistance to a real estate investment fund managed by a first standing Italian management company in relation to the purchase of a mixed-use portfolio made up of assets located in the North of Italy.
- Assistance to a real estate investment fund managed by an Italian management company in the acquisition of a real estate complex in Milan to be fully redeveloped and requalified in a 50,000 sqm business park.°
- Assistance to a primary player in the food and beverage field in the disposal of an entire going concern, including warehouses related to the production of mineral water.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Picedi Benettini prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig Santa Maria, an affiliate of Greenberg Traurig, P.A. and Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Milan Bar Association, 2022
- J.D., Bocconi University in Milan
- Italian, Native
- English, Fluent
- French, Basic Conversation