Bryan T. ReedAssociate Bryan.Reed@gtlaw.com
Bryan T. Reed litigates all aspects of complex corporate and commercial cases in the Delaware Court of Chancery, the Delaware Superior Court, and in various federal district courts. Bryan also maintains an active pro bono practice, serving as a guardian ad litem in litigation before the Delaware Family Court.
In law school, Bryan was president of the Moot Court Board and executive articles editor of the Maryland Journal of International Law. After law school, Bryan served as a judicial law clerk to Chief Judge Joseph M. Getty, then-Associate Judge of the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice, Tax Division, 2020
- Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, 2018
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association, 2022-Present
- Guardian ad litem, Delaware Office of the Child Advocate
J.D., University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2020
- Order of the Barristers
- President, Moot Court Board
- Executive Articles Editor, Maryland Journal of International Law
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2017
- Hon. Joseph M. Getty, Court of Appeals of Maryland, 2020-2021
- District of Columbia
- New York