Kristy "Kitt" RitterAssociate Kitt.Ritter@gtlaw.com
Kitt Ritter is an associate in the Corporate Practice in the Miami office. Kitt focuses her practice on corporate finance and related matters, representing private equity sponsors, public and private borrowers, administrative agents, and lenders in connection with syndicated and bilateral loan financings, including senior secured financings, first lien and second lien financings, unsecured financings, asset-backed financings, acquisition financings, and bridge financings across a broad array of industries.
- Represented Potbelly Corporation in connection with their senior secured credit facilities.
- Represented a restaurant group in a delayed draw term loan credit facility.
- Represented a company in a term loan credit facility in an amount of $485mm from a syndicated bank group.
- Represented a private equity fund in a senior secured credit facility in an amount in connection with an acquisition.
- Represented a private equity fund in a United States Dollar and Canadian Dollar senior secured credit facility in an amount up to $110mm in connection with an acquisition.
- Represented a bank as the administrative agent, joint lead arranger, bookrunner and lender in a senior credit facility in the amount of $152.5mm.
- Represented a company in the refinancing of a senior secured asset based loan facility in the amount up to $350mm from a syndicated bank group.
- Represented an investor in contract preparation for the purchase of a horse.
- Law Clerk, California Department of Justice, 2014
- Intern, The Office of Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand, 2011
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, James L. Petigru Inn of Court
- J.D., Emory University School of Law
- B.A., University of Georgia
- New York
- South Carolina