Marvin S. Rosen ‡Shareholder email@example.com
Marvin S. Rosen has more than 30 years of experience in the area of corporate and securities law. He advises private equity firms, hedge funds, activist and distressed investors on special strategies. He has had experience in being a member of various boards of directors of public companies.
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine, No.1 corporate law firm in Miami for the seventh consecutive year, Legal Industry Research Study, 2008
A description of the selection methodology for the above awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Chairman, Democratic National Committee, Finance, September 1995-January 1997
- Board Member, Gilman Foundation
- Board Member, Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights
- Board Member, Roundabout Theatre Group
- Former Chairman, Dade County Health Facilities Authority
- Former Chairman, Florida Housing Finance Agency
- Former Chairman, Summit of the Americas, Budget and Finance
- LL.M., Corporations, New York University School of Law, 1972
- LL.B., The Dickinson School of Law, 1965
- B.S., Commerce, University of Virginia, 1962
- New Jersey
‡ Admitted in Florida and New Jersey. Not admitted in New York.