Zachary D. SakasShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Zachary “Zach” Sakas focuses his practice on providing bond counsel services to all types of Arizona political subdivisions, guiding them through the issuance and sale of bonds to pay for infrastructure and improvements. In addition to representing Arizona political subdivisions, Zach advises investment banks that underwrite municipal bonds and banks that acquire governmental obligations for their own portfolios.
Zach has represented issuers, underwriters, and other transaction participants in a comprehensive variety of municipal and finance transactions.
- Fixed-rate and variable-rate tax-exempt bonds
- Pledged revenue obligations
- Lease purchase certificates of participation
- Revolving fund loan programs
- Municipal leasing issues
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Public Finance Law, 2021-2023
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Pinal Partnership
- J.D., with honors, University of Texas School of Law
- B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, with honors, University of Arizona