Stephen D. SanfordShareholder email@example.com
Stephen D. Sanford started his legal career with Mudge Rose Guthrie Alexander & Ferdon in New York City in 1982, focusing on public finance. He joined Greenberg Traurig in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1994. Since he began his career, he has represented participants in a wide variety of municipal transactions.
- Public finance
- Credit enhancement of municipal debt
- Workout transactions
- Municipal bank loans
- Represents many major Florida issuers of municipal debt including counties and cities, as well as many community development districts, community redevelopment agencies and local housing finance authorities.
- Represents underwriters, credit enhancers, trustees and developers in connection with municipal bonds, including FMS bonds, Inc., Citibank, Raymond James, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Commerce Bank, Lennar Homes, Kolter Homes and Pulte.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Public Finance Law, 2010-2023
- Team Member, a Law360 “Hospitality Practice Group of the Year,” 2021
- Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5.0
°AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Member, Local Government Law Section, The Florida Bar
- Member, Local Government Finance Officers Association and the Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law
- B.A., State University of New York College at Old Westbury
- New York