Katie N. SaucierAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie N. Saucier is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Practice. Her practice is focused on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities.Concentrations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities and capital markets
- SEC reporting and disclosure
- Corporate governance
- Corporate compliance
- Representation of a private equity fund in acquisition of a custom lighting company.
- Representation of a private equity fund in acquisition of a closed captioning company.
- Representation of a top-25 U.S. homebuilder in public and private offerings of equity and debt securities.
- Domestic Sports Intern, Fox Sports Legal and Business Affairs, 2016
- Legal Intern, Pabst Brewing Company, 2015
Recognition & Leadership
- Recipient, Human Rights First, Los Angeles Pro Bono Star Award, 2017
J.D., University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law, 2016
- Staff Editor, Entertainment Law Review
- B.S.B.A., Economics, Communications, University of Washington, 2011