Leslie A. Serunian, Ph.D. ˘Patent Agent firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Leslie A. Serunian is a registered patent agent who focuses her practice on U.S. and international patent application preparation and prosecution, and patent procurement and strategy. Leslie’s experience serving as a director of Intellectual Property at a biopharmaceutical company, as well as a senior patent agent in the Intellectual Property groups of a patent boutique and general practice law firms, gives her insight into the needs and goals of a diverse client base. She represents clients in fields including biotechnology, biologics, oncology, immunology, virology and antibody technology.
- Patent procurement
- Patent infringement analysis
- Freedom-to-operate analysis
- Validity analysis
- Due diligence
- Medical technology
- Small molecule pharmaceutical development and technology
- Prepared and prosecuted patent applications in a variety of life sciences and technology practice areas.°
- Procured U.S. and foreign patent protection for inventions of biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies, as well as small and large research institutions and universities.°
- Reviewed and ascertained IP obligations and protections under licenses, contracts, letter options and agreements.°
- Managed a docket of over 600 patent applications for an international client.°
°The above representations were handled by Dr. Serunian prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Director, Intellectual Property, 2009-2012
- Associate Director, Intellectual Property, 2006-2009
- Registered Patent Agent, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Ph.D./M.A., Cell and Developmental Biology, Harvard University
B.S., Biology, with distinction, Simmons College
- Honors thesis in biology
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
˘ Not admitted to the practice of law.