Joseph ShapiroAssociate Joe.Shapiro@gtlaw.com
Joe Shapiro advises clients on data privacy, cybersecurity, and technology transactions. His practice focuses on designing and managing enterprise-wide privacy programs in compliance with current and emerging US and international privacy laws, including the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Joe also advises clients on drafting and negotiating commercial and technology agreements, including data licensing agreements, cloud and software-as-a-service agreements, software license agreements, professional services agreements, and website terms and conditions.
- Legal Extern, LivWell Enlightened Health, 2021
- Legal Extern, The Kinsey Law Office, 2021
- Legal Extern, University of Denver, Office of Intellectual Property & Technology Transfer, 2020
J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2022
- Associate Editor, Denver Law Review
- B.S., Computer Science, University of Minnesota, 2015