Dr. Henning SieberPartner/Shareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Henning Sieber focuses his practice on real estate and corporate law. He regularly advises on real estate acquisitions and sales, including structuring and financing, and has broad experience in advising on large-scale portfolio transactions. Henning is also experienced in the structuring and restructuring of real estate investments, including advising on restructuring and refinancing of distressed investments.
Due to his diverse experience, Henning was named a leading lawyer in real estate by Who is Who Legal 2018.
Prior to joining the firm, Henning worked for Olswang in Germany for seven years as a partner and for more than five years in the real estate group at Freshfields in Berlin, as well as for Merrill Lynch in Frankfurt.
- Corporate/M&A and joint ventures
- Real estate transactions
- Investment law
- Project development
- Office and logistics
- Land development
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Legal 500 EMEA Guide, Real Estate, 2022-2023
- Listed in Chambers Europe 2020 and 2022-2023 in the field of Real Estate in Germany
- Recommended by Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers in Germany 2018/2019 in the fields of M&A and Real Estate Law
- Henning is listed in Who is Who Legal 2018 as a leading real estate lawyer and particularly well regarded for being “pragmatic and pleasant to work with”
- Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2017
- Leading legal publishing house JUVE recommends Henning as “very competent, very experienced and assertive.”
- Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2015 and 2022
- Real Estate Economist, IREBS Regensburg, Germany, 2012
- Second Legal State Exam, Berlin, Germany, 2004
- PhD, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster/Germany, 2002
- LL.M., University College London, 2000
- First Legal State Exam, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster/Germany, 1999