Michael Soumas ^Associate Michael.Soumas@gtlaw.com
Michael Soumas focuses his practice on corporate securities matters, including private and public offerings and ongoing compliance with the U.S. securities laws. He draws on his deep industry experience as an in-house counsel at a bulge bracket investment bank to also advise clients on equity derivatives, margin loans and structured finance, with special emphasis on working with Israeli tech companies with capital markets-focused needs.
- Public and private offerings
- Pharma, medical service, digital health and other life science
- Israeli practice
- Equity derivatives
- Margin loans
J.D., cum laude, New York Law School
- Staff Editor, New York Law School Law Review
- John Marshall Harlan Scholar, affiliated with the Center for Business and Financial Law
- B.A.S., Economics, Pennsylvania State University
- New York
^ Attorneys in the Tel Aviv office do not practice Israeli law.