Troy M. StackpoleAssociate Troy.Stackpole@gtlaw.com
Troy M. Stackpole focuses his practice on trust and estate planning. His practice is concentrated on providing sophisticated planning to high-net-worth individuals and their families with the goal of preserving wealth on a tax efficient basis.
He advises clients on estate planning options and prepares sophisticated estate planning instruments aimed at minimizing estate, income, generation-skipping, and gift taxes. Additionally, he works with clients to develop succession and exit plans for closely held businesses.
Troy also advises executors and trustees on the administration of complex trusts and estates, including, but not limited to, the formation and management of charitable trusts and the preparation and filing of Federal and State estate tax returns. Furthermore, he represents executors, trustees, and other interested persons in litigations and other controversies surrounding the administration and management of trusts and estates.
- Trust and estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Charitable trust formation and management
- Trust and estate related litigation
- Entity formation and structuring
Recognition & Leadership
- Volunteer Coach, Kids Dream Big Foundation Inc, 2019
J.D., Brooklyn Law School
- Business Manager, Journal of Law and Policy
- B.B.A., Accounting, James Madison University
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court