Danielle M. StingoneShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Danielle M. Stingone concentrates her practice on virtually all aspects of commercial real estate and real estate finance including the acquisition, disposition, and financing of various classes of commercial real estate.
Danielle has broad national experience representing real estate owners, investors, operators, investments funds, lenders, and other clients in the financing of real estate through debt at all levels of the capital stack, securitized financings, construction mortgage loans, the purchase and sale of loans, and loan participations.
- Real estate finance
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Mezzanine financing
- Construction financing
- Loan participations
- Sale and acquisition of mortgage loans
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, Chambers & Partners USA Real Estate Law Firm of the Year, 2017-2018 and 2022
- J.D., International Law Certification, Pace University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., English and History, Rutgers University, 2003
- New York
- New Jersey