Samantha VarsalonaAssociate email@example.com
Sam Varsalona is a member of the Litigation Practice in Greenberg Traurig's New Jersey office. Prior to private practice, Sam clerked for the Honorable Jack M. Sabatino, Presiding Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- As student attorney, represented sexual assault survivor in federal district court in Title IX suit against a university.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Varsalona prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Legal Intern, New Jersey Division of Law, 2016 & 2017
- Tort Litigation Section, 2017
- Health & Human Services Section, 2016
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Commercial Litigation, 2022-2023
- Team Member, Benchmark Litigation’s “New Jersey Law Firm of the Year,” Shortlisted, 2022
- Team Member, The American Lawyer’s “Regional Litigation Department of the Year – New Jersey,” Finalist, 2019
A description of the selection methodology for the above awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Member, NJ Bar Association LGBT Rights Section
- Member, The National LGBT Bar Association
- Member, Garden State Equality
- Alumni, OutLaw at Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2018
- Executive Editor, Georgetown Environmental Law Review
- B.A., cum laude, The College of New Jersey, 2015
- Hon. Jack M. Sabatino, P.J.A.D., New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, 2018-2019
- New Jersey