Wiktor WacławskiAssociate Wiktor.Waclawski@gtlaw.com
Wiktor Wacławski focuses his practice on real estate transactions. He has participated in work for foreign and domestic investors in acquisitions and disposals of real estate and real estate companies as well as in the due diligence of companies and assets. Wiktor also focuses on corporate matters within real estate transactions.
- Real estate transactions
- Real estate finance
- Assisted in the work in connection with a logistics portfolio transaction situated in the Warsaw metropolitan area, which has been acquired by Partners Group, a leading global private markets firm, acting on behalf of its clients, and Peakside Capital Advisors.
- Assisted in the work for a Korean investor in connection with a transaction concerning the acquisition of all of shares in a company holding a warehouse facility located in Poland leased to a leading online retailer. The value of this transaction was one of the highest to date among acquisitions in this area of the logistics sector.
- Assisted in the work for HANSAINVEST Real Assets GmbH in connection with a transaction concerning the acquisition of a logistics portfolio located in Poland, developed by a premium logistics partner.
- Assisted in the work for Invesco Real Estate, the global real estate investment manager, in connection with a transaction concerning the sale of A2 Warsaw Park, the largest single warehouse project in the Warsaw area, to Savills IM, acting on behalf Savills IM European Logistics Fund 3.
- Assisted in the work for Vantage Development in connection with the sale of the Delta 44 office-retail complex in Wrocław.
- Assisted in the work for Złota 44 sp. z o.o., a joint venture of Amstar and BBI Development, in connection with the sale of 72 residential apartments in Złota 44, a luxury residential building in Warsaw, to German fund manager Catella.
- Assisted in the work for Logicor in connection with the asset management of a commercial real estate portfolio, one of the world’s largest logistics assets portfolios.
- Assisted in the work for clients from the Och-Ziff group in connection with real estate financing.
- Participated in providing due diligence analysis related to properties, in particular in the scope of the legal title to the real properties, potential and existing restitution and expropriation claims, intellectual property and corporate matters.
- Participated in work related to the preparation of transactional, corporate and financing documentation.
Recognition & Leadership
- Trainee, Bar Association of Warsaw
- Master of Law, Adam Mickiewicz University, 2018
- Polish, Native
- English, Fluent
- German, Fluent