John R. Wahl is a registered patent attorney with more than 35 years experience in patent, trademark and trade secret law, including related prosecution, opinion and licensing matters, litigation support and strategic client counseling. His technical experience includes electrical, mechanical, biotech instrumentation, computers and computer peripherals, electronic circuits, lasers, chemical processing, and software technologies. John has prior engineering experience in both naval and commercial nuclear power plant design and operation.
- Patent preparation and prosecution
- Intellectual property licensing
- Technology transfers and research collaborations
- Due diligence for licensing, mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic advice
- Patent portfolio management
- Litigation strategy and support