Quinn WilliamsShareholder Quinn.Williams@gtlaw.com
Quinn Williams focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, venture capital transactions and advising on the formation and funding of emerging companies. Quinn's industry experience includes technology, retail, automotive, media, manufacturing, distribution, real estate and specialty service industries. He serves as corporate counsel for private companies and was formerly general counsel of an international retail franchisor. Quinn advises Boards and Management on capital formation, governance and compliance issues.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital funding and capital formation
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Private and public equity and debt offerings
- Franchise and distribution
- Counsel to Alpine Bakery on its sale to Flowers Corp.
- Counsel to Sprouts Farmers Markets in recap and sale.
- Counsel to LifeLock on multiple venture capital rounds.
- Represented Kona Grill on IPO.
- Counsel to Remy International in restructuring deal of year.
- Represented regional and national venture capital funds and their portfolio companies in equity and debt financings.
- Represented a NYSE Fortune 500 Phoenix-based outdoor and broadcast media company in 34 Act securities compliance, acquisition matters and merger with the Gannett Co. Inc.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law; Franchise Law; Venture Capital Law, 1995-2023
- Listed, Chambers USA Guide, 2005-2022
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Southwest Super Lawyers, 2007-2022
- "Top 50 Super Lawyers in Arizona," 2007-2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017, and 2021-2022
- Listed, AZ Business Magazine, "Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona," 2016, 2022
- Listed, AZ Business Leaders, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2013-2015
- Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
- Listed, Arizona's Finest Lawyers, 2011
- Named, Client Service All Star, BTI Client Service All-Stars Report, 2010-2011; M&A 2014
- Recommended, Practical Law Company, PLC Dispute Resolution Handbook, 2008, 2010
- Member, Winning Team, "Restructuring Deal of the Year," International Financial Law Review, 2008
- Named, "2008 Centers of Influence Honorees"
- Listed, Lawdragon 3000 "Leading Lawyers in America," 2006
- Listed, "Power Players" a listing of 50 of Phoenix's top influential business leaders, The Phoenix Business Journal, 2006
- Selected, The Business Journal "Best of the Bar Award," Corporate Financing, 2005
- Listed, Phoenix Business Journal "Most Influential Business Leaders," 2003
- Selected, "Innovator of Year Award," Arizona Technology Council, 2002
- Listed, Phoenix Business Journal "Heavy Hitter Arizona All Stars," October 14, 2002
- Recipient, "U.S. Small Business Administration Award," Region IX and State of Arizona, May 1996
- Recipient, "Entrepreneur of the Year Award - Arizona," Ernst & Young, June 1994
- Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
°AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation, 2016
- Board Member, American Liver Association, Arizona Chapter
- Director's Emeritus, Arizona Technology Council
- Board Member, American Heart Association, Grand Canyon Chapter
- Board Member, Camp Soaring Eagle
- Former Board Member, American Red Cross, Grand Canyon Chapter
- Former Board Member, Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Former Board Member, Governor's Council on Innovation and Technology
- Former Board Member, President and Chairman, Enterprise Network
- Former Chairman, Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC)
- Founding Chair, Arizona Venture Capital Conference, Phoenix
- J.D., University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
- B.B.A., Finance, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- New York