William WongShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
William Wong is a shareholder in the firm's Corporate & Securities group. William focuses on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, public and private securities offerings, and venture capital financings. He routinely represents issuers and underwriters in public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities, including Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings.
William also handles a variety of corporate transactions for both private and public companies across a wide range of industries, including real estate development, manufacturing, insurance, energy, media and entertainment, and technology.
- Securities and Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- SEC Reporting and Disclosure
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Compliance
- Representation of a top-25 U.S. homebuilder in its public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, including its initial public offering.
- Representation of a mortgage REIT in its public offerings of equity securities.
- Representation of a regional bank in its public offerings of equity securities.
- Representation of a number of public company clients in their respective merger activities.
- Representation of a number of private company clients in their respective sales to or mergers with strategic buyers or private equity funds.
- Representation of a number of private equity funds in their respective investments in, or acquisitions or sales of, portfolio companies.
- Representation of a number of start-up companies in their respective financing transactions, including issuances of common and preferred equity and debt securities.
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
- Member, Century City Bar Association
- Member, National Asian American Bar Association
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law
- B.A., Economics, University of California at Los Angeles
- New York