Seth E. ZuckermanShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Seth E. Zuckerman focuses his practice on corporate law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. Seth has experience in the areas of private placements, mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, consolidations, spin-off transactions, management buy-outs and other leveraged buy-outs. He also has broad experience in planning and negotiating business combinations, banking and financial transactions, structuring and initial funding of business organizations, venture capital transactions, structuring employment relationships, securities offerings and lending transactions. Seth represents a broad spectrum of industries, including insurance, manufacturing, aviation and medical practices. He serves as outside general counsel for many businesses located throughout the country.
Seth has broad transactional experience involving purchases and sales of companies of all sizes, from asset sales of small companies, to mergers and acquisitions of mid-market businesses. Seth regularly represents insurance agencies and well as medical professionals in connection with the sale of their businesses. He also serves as counsel to both developing and established companies with venture capital and private placement transactions.
- Represented the shareholders of a manufacturing company in a $45 million stock sale to a private equity fund.°
- Combined stock and asset acquisition of a public company’s aviation fueling business at over 20 airports in the United States, Puerto Rico, Panama and Canada.°
- Represented over a dozen insurance agencies located across the country in sale transactions to large brokerages and funds.°
- Represented medical practices and dentists in sales transactions.°
- Represented a public bank in various PIPE transactions.°
- Represented an automobile leasing company in a sale to a national agency.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Zuckerman prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, 2016-2023
A description of the selection methodology for the above awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Board Member of Corporate Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
J.D., The Catholic University of America, 1992
Lead Articles Editor, Catholic University Law Review
- B.A., Dickinson College, 1989
- Hon. James M. Havey, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division
- New Jersey