Kaitlyn R. Maxwell focuses her practice on environmental litigation. She advises clients on regulatory compliance issues and represents clients in litigation in state and federal courts. Her work includes litigation of major contamination cases under the hazardous waste and Superfund laws. Kaitlyn also advises clients in transactions involving the sale of contaminated real property.
- Air, water and waste regulation
- Superfund and contamination
- Contaminated real property cost recovery
- Commercial and regulatory litigation
- Environmental remediation projects