Greenberg Traurig Shareholder Oscar Stephens moderated a panel discussion in partnership with Pérez Bustamante & Ponce on investment opportunities for companies in Ecuador on Wednesday, May 11 at 9:00 a.m. (GMT-5).
- Recent legal and political developments
- Main considerations from a foreign investor’s perspective
- Pipeline of energy, renewables and infrastructure projects
- Financing alternatives and best practices for project development and execution
- Analysis of the Ecuadorean legal landscape in terms of foreign investment – mainly tax considerations
WEBINAR RECORDING: Click here to view the program recording.