GT attorneys Riley Lagesen and Kelsey Lam presented a 30-minute webinar on Attracting and Retaining Hourly & Non C-Level Restaurant Employees 2023 on Wednesday, March 15 at 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT. Joining the discussion were Landed Founder & CEO Vivian Wang and Chief People Officer of Salt & Straw Ice Cream Todd Woodruff. Learn about the "new normal" as job candidates return to restaurants from the Covid-related shutdowns of 2020. These candidates come with perspective, expectations and needs that reflect a new reality for restaurant employers.
- Being an employer of choice: Standing out in the crowded marketplace
- Getting to “Yes”: Running an effective interview process
- Retention and Turnover Reduction: Strategies to keep employees happy and motivated (including bonus programs, “phantom” equity plans, and job perks)
- Recording: Click here to view.
- Materials: Surcharges & Related Fees: Tips & Traps for Restaurateurs, Landing Top Restaurant Talent Using Attractive Equity and Non-Equity Incentives