Our Shanghai Office welcomes promising lawyers to join the enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and commercially-minded GT team. Associates handle with matters in a variety of practice areas and get exposed to cutting-edge legal issues.
Job responsibilities include:
- Focusing on general corporate, FDI, PE/VC, M&A and/or FCPA matters
- Drafting and negotiating legal documents in English and Chinese, and assisting with other transactional tasks such as deal closings and client liaisons
- Conducting legal research and inquiries with government agencies
- A law degree from a top law schools
- US bar, Chinese bar or another recognized bar qualification preferred
- 3+ years working experience at a top international or Chinese law firms preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
Please contact us by email in Chinese or English if you have any questions or wish to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.