Fred E. Karlinsky authored the following items for the Federation of Regulatory Counsel (FORC) Alert for September 2022.
- "NAIC Adopts Pet Insurance Model Law"
- "NAIC Completes First Full Year of Work by Climate and Resiliency (EX) Task Force"
- "Citizens Surpasses 1 Million Policies"
- "Florida Establishes Temporary Reinsurance Arrangement for Insurers Facing Potential Financial Stability Rating Downgrades"
- "Governor DeSantis Appoints Judge Renatha Francis to Supreme Court"
- "Judge Tosses Challenge to Part of Insurance Law"
- "OIR Proposed Rule: Property Claims Litigation Data Call"
- "U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida Dismisses Constitutional Challenge Relating to Roof Solicitations"
- "Weston and UPC Policyholders Have 60 Additional Days to Place Policies with Louisiana Citizens"
Read the Federation of Regulatory Counsel "Alert Edition September 2022."