Greenberg Traurig, LLP Amsterdam Local Partner Dr. Robert Hardy authored the Netherlands chapter about Foreign Investment Review in Lexology Getting The Deal Through. This publication provides a comparison of local insights in law, policy, procedures, substantive assessment, case law, and recent trends.
In Dr. Robert Hardy's chapter, the following topics are discussed:
- Dutch government's regulations and procedures regarding the monitoring of foreign investments
- Laws governing foreign nationals and investors acquiring and investing based on the national interest
- Officials or entities authorized to evaluate mergers or acquisitions based on national interest
- Procedure for obtaining national interest clearance of transactions and other investments
- Powers of the authorities to prevent or intervene in transactions
Click on the media link below to read the full article. Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Lexology GTDT – Foreign Investment Review. For further information, please visit: https://www.lexology.com/gtdt.