BOSTON — Nov. 5, 2014 — The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that 16 attorneys in its Boston office are included in the 2014 edition Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, 12 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and 4 were listed as Rising Stars. Additionally, Boston shareholder Barbara A. Jones was named to the 2014 Women’s Edition - Massachusetts Super Lawyers list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Mark A. Berthiaume, Civil Litigation Defense
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Real Estate
- H. Hamilton Hackney, Environmental
- Barbara A. Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Labor & Employment
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Victor H. Polk, Jr., Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Wolf, Business/Corporate