MORRISTOWN, NJ (Aug. 25, 2014) – Steven D. Fleissig, a real estate shareholder in the New Jersey office of international law firm, Greenberg Traurig LLP, has been named as a “Lawyer of the Year” for Banking and Finance Law in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America. Only one lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area receives this recognition.
In addition to the “Lawyer of the Year” designation, eight New Jersey attorneys are included in the “Best Lawyers” listing of the publication.
- Robert C. Epstein – Construction Law, Litigation – Real Estate, Real Estate Law
- Steven D. Fleissig – Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Roger B. Kaplan – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Securities
- Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Law – Management
- Martin L. Lepelstat – Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Philip R. Sellinger – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Environmental
- Robert I. Wexler – Corporate Law
Greenberg Traurig is top-listed for number of attorneys in the following practice areas nationwide:
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television
- Entertainment Law- Music
For the eighth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is recognized for having more attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the guide. The 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists over 350 Greenberg Traurig attorneys across the firm’s U.S. offices. In addition, 26 of the firm’s attorneys were named “Lawyers of the Year” in their respective practices and markets.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the “Top Listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a particular location and practice area. The award is based exclusively on number of listed attorneys. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. Only one lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.” View Greenberg Traurig’s “Lawyers of the Year.”