The annual guide listed more attorneys from Greenberg Traurig, LLP than from any other firm. The 364 U.S. attorneys recognized in the guide represent nearly 21 percent of the firm’s attorneys in the United States.
The 11 attorneys recognized in Philadelphia, which represents nearly 25 percent of the attorneys in that office, include:
- James N. Boudreau, for labor and employment law
- Kelly Dobbs Bunting, for labor and employment litigation
- Dianne Coady Fisher, for public finance law
- Robert M. Goldich, for labor and employment litigation, employment management law and labor management law
- Jennifer Hermansky, for immigration law
- Rachel Kipnes, for real estate law
- Michael L. Lehr, for corporate law
- Vanessa Albert Lowry, for public finance law
- David G. Mandelbaum, for environmental litigation, environmental and water law
- Mark L. Mattioli, for health care law
- Curtis B. Toll, for environmental law
In 2018, Best Lawyers had named eight attorneys from Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office. Bunting, Hermansky and Mattioli make their debut in the 2019 guide.
Inclusion in the annual guide comes through a voluntary, peer-review process, according to the publication.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia Office: Founded in 1997, Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office is home to 43 attorneys and practices that include Public Finance, Litigation, Labor & Employment, Environmental, Government Law & Policy, Real Estate, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Corporate & Securities, Intellectual Property, Business Immigration & Compliance, Investment Regulation, and Tax. The Philadelphia office represents clients in the manufacturing, health care, real estate, energy, financial, and insurance industries, state and local governments, professional service, and energy firms and individuals.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.