ATLANTA – Sept. 2, 2020 – Nine attorneys from the Atlanta office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been recognized in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Recognition is awarded to attorneys who are in the earlier stages of their careers and have achieved outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Most recipients are in practice for five to nine years. Firmwide, more than 100 attorneys from the firm have been recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
According to Best Lawyers, recognition by Ones to Watch is based entirely on peer review and employs the same methodology that has made Best Lawyers the gold standard for legal rankings worldwide.
The Greenberg Traurig Atlanta attorneys recognized and their corresponding category / practice area(s) include:
- Brandon D. Cox: Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants; Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Steven M. Harkins: Health Care Law
- Irvin Hernandez: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Alexandra A. Holt: Intellectual Property Law
- Jordan S. Lewis: Real Estate Law
- Allyson Lumpkin: Labor and Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Brett E. Moskowitz: Banking and Finance Law
- Bethani R. Oppenheimer: Banking and Finance Law
- Melissa López Rogers: Public Finance Law
- Justin K. Victor: Labor and Employment Law – Management
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.