NEW YORK – Sept. 13, 2022 – Fifteen attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are listed in the latest edition of Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers and the firm is among the top 10 firms with the most lawyers listed and top five with the most women listed. The publication honors top advisors to universities, nonprofits, businesses, and other organizations regarding the complexities of the modern workforce.
This year, Lawdragon honors over 200 employment litigators who defend discrimination, ERISA, wage and hour, and other claims. The guide also includes 75 immigration attorneys and a similar number of employee benefits and executive compensation attorneys.
The Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized include Jonathan L. Sulds, shareholder in the firm’s New York office, as a member of the Lawdragon Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyer Hall of Fame for Labor & Employment, especially Traditional Labor. Kristine J. Feher and Natasha L. Wilson appeared on the list for the first time to join the following shareholders:
- Johnine P. Barnes, Washington, D.C., Labor & Employment - Litigation
- Naomi G. Beer, Denver, Labor & Employment
- Charles S. Birenbaum, San Francisco, Labor & Employment – Labor-Management Relations
- James N. Boudreau, Philadelphia, Labor & Employment
- Kristine J. Feher, New Jersey, Labor & Employment – Litigation
- Kate Kalmykov, New Jersey, Immigration – Corporate
- Mark D. Kemple, Los Angeles, Labor & Employment – Litigation
- Wendy Johnson Lario, New Jersey, Labor & Employment – Litigation
- Terence P. McCourt, Boston, Labor & Employment – Labor-Management Relations
- Richard C. McCrea Jr, Tampa, Labor & Employment – Litigation
- Laura Foote Reiff, Northern Virginia, Immigration – Corporate
- Nataliya Rymer, Philadelphia, Immigration – Corporate
- Martha J. Schoonover, Northern Virginia, Immigration – Corporate
- Jonathan L. Sulds, New York, Labor & Employment – Traditional Labor
- Natasha L. Wilson, Atlanta, Labor & Employment – Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Labor & Employment Practice: Greenberg Traurig’s Global Labor & Employment Practice serves clients from offices throughout the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Members of the practice have had numerous trial wins and are frequently called upon to handle complex, bet-the-company, and large high-stake cases, including nationwide class and collective actions. On the labor side, a leading group of lawyers regularly represents management with labor-relations matters. Labor & Employment team members assist clients with complex employment issues, and design practical, proactive strategies that can be readily implemented by today’s human resources professionals. In addition, the practice is recognized by The Legal 500 United States in the areas of Labor and Employment Litigation, Labor-Management Relations, ERISA Litigation, Workplace & Employment Counseling, and Trade Secrets Litigation. Visit Greenberg Traurig’s Labor & Employment Blog for insights and analysis of the latest labor and employment developments, including legislation, regulations, cases, policies, and trends.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Immigration & Compliance Group: Greenberg Traurig’s Immigration & Compliance Group is a multidisciplinary business immigration practice representing businesses, organizations, and individuals from around the world on a wide range of immigration-related matters. The group has achieved international recognition for legal advocacy, results-oriented service, and responsiveness to its clients. The team is composed of active thought leaders who write regularly for Greenberg Traurig’s Immigration blogs: Inside Business Immigration and EB-5 Insights.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2500 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021 and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, and NLJ 250. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program certifies that the firm’s U.S. offices are 100% powered by renewable energy. The firm is often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: www.gtlaw.com.