MIAMI – June 9, 2023 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. received national recognition for its legal bench strength in Florida in the 2023 Chambers USA Guide with 17 practice recognitions in the state, including 11 top-tier rankings – more than any other law firm ranked in Florida.
Additionally, 50 attorneys from around the state were ranked in the USA Guide.
Overall, Greenberg Traurig has more than 240 attorneys recognized in the USA Guide. The firm is recognized in 52 of the guide’s practice areas across 28 regions.
According to Chambers and Partners, a UK-based publisher, attorneys and practices are selected for the guide based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
In the USA Guide, attorneys and practices are ranked by placement in “Bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement.
Greenberg Traurig was recognized in Band 1 in the following Florida regions and Chambers practice area ranking tables:
- Florida – Banking & Finance
- Florida – Environment
- Florida – Insurance: Transactional & Regulatory
- Florida – Litigation: Appellate
- Florida – Litigation: Securities
- Florida – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Florida – Tax
- Florida: North & Central – Real Estate
- Florida: South – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity
- Florida: South – Real Estate
- Florida: South – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
Other Florida practice areas recognized in the guide include:
- Florida – Construction
- Florida - Healthcare
- Florida – Labor & Employment
- Florida – Litigation: General Commercial: The Elite
- Florida – Litigation: Product Liability
- Florida: South – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2650 attorneys in 45 locations in the United States, Europe and the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia. The firm is a 2022 BTI “Highly Recommended Law Firm” for superior client service and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law Global 100 and NLJ 250. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab. The firm is recognized for powering its U.S. offices with 100% renewable energy as certified by the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program and is a member of the U.S. EPA’s Green Power Partnership Program. The firm is known for its philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: www.gtlaw.com.