Kenneth Addeo is a member of the Real Estate Practice with a focus on commercial real estate law and asset-based finance transactions.
Mr. Addeo represents commercial banks, saving banks and capital companies in a variety of real estate and asset-based finance transactions, including commercial fee and leasehold mortgages, commercial real estate lending, construction and development financing transactions, and commercial asset-based loan facilities, including aircraft, fine art, hedge fund and private equity financing transactions, as well as representing lenders in loan restructurings, workouts and foreclosures.
Mr. Addeo also represents both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions, as well owners and developers in the acquisitions and development of commercial properties, including retail shopping centers, warehouse facilities, office buildings and undeveloped land.
- Commercial real estate loan transactions
- Construction, mezzanine and permanent financing loans
- Asset-based finance
- Commercial real estate leasing
- Mortgage loan sales and purchases
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Retail and office leasing
- Aircraft finance
- Art loans
- Loan restructurings, workouts and foreclosures