Jeff Biederman has practiced in most every aspect of the entertainment and media landscape including music, film, television, branding, fashion, advertising, video games and apps, as well as representing executives in these fields in their various employment agreements. Jeff’s clients include recording artists, producers, composers, managers, and executives in the music industry, as well as studios, publishing companies, production companies, actors, athletes, writers, models, designers, apparel and accessory companies, banks, venture capital companies, and advertising agencies, throughout the United States and internationally.
- Representation of buyers, sellers, and investors in the purchase, sale, and securitization of music and video content catalogs totaling more than $3.5 Billion
- Representation of recording artists, songwriters, producers, and authors in their various industry agreements including recording agreements, publishing agreements, and producer agreements
- Counseling clients regarding copyrights, trademarks, and name/image/likeness rights monetization and protection
- Representation of entertainment executives in their employment agreements with publishers, labels, studios, and PROs
- Negotiation of sponsorship, endorsement and license agreements in the various entertainment sectors
- Negotiation of license agreements with the performing rights organizations (“PROs” e.g., ASCAP, BMI, SESAC)