Megan EckelAssociate email@example.com
Megan C. Eckel focuses her practice on labor and employment matters. She represents employers in single-plaintiff, collective action and class action litigation involving race, sex, color, disability, and age discrimination and harassment; wrongful termination; retaliation; wage and hour laws (including classification and termination pay issues); and unfair labor practices. Ms. Eckel's discrimination practice covers both state and federal law, in a variety of different industries, including education, government, health care, and the financial sector. In addition, Ms. Eckel represents employers in restrictive covenant litigation, including suits for breaches of confidentiality and violations of non-solicitation covenants.
- Intern, Olmstead Disability Rights Clinic, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, 2017-2018
- Intern, DeKalb County Probate Court, 2017
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2018
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia