Julia Emfinger is temporarily on secondment to a client.
Julia Emfinger’s practice is concentrated on commercial litigation, with an emphasis in real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant and shopping center disputes, mechanics liens and commercial foreclosures. She also represents clients in labor and employment litigation, products liability disputes, and bankruptcy litigation. In addition, Julia represents clients in a wide range of complex business litigation, arbitration, mediation and trials in both state and federal courts.
- Real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant and property acquisition disputes, shopping center disputes, mechanics liens, and foreclosures
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Bank and mortgage litigation
- Business and consumer fraud
- Restructuring and commercial loan workouts
- Labor and employment litigation