Harry FournarisAssociate Harry.Fournaris@gtlaw.com
Harry Fournaris is a real estate attorney representing purchasers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions and advising homeowners and tenants with respect to lease negotiations and disputes. Harry’s practice also includes land use matters and advising a local village Board of Historic Preservation and Architectural Review.
- Represented a builder in the acquisition, land use review, and sale of several new construction projects on Long Island.°
- Obtained a roof height variance for a new residential dwelling to allow for the home to be sold.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Fournaris prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, New York Metro Super Lawyers, “Rising Stars,” Real Estate, 2022
- Member, Suffolk County Bar Association and New York State Bar Association
- J.D., Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2014
- B.S., State University of New York College at New Paltz, 2010
- New York