Mark R. Galis is Co-Chair of the firm’s Global Intellectual Property & Technology Practice. He concentrates his practice on patent, trademark and copyright matters, with a focus on IP portfolio management, business method/eCommerce/Internet patents, litigation, and transactional intellectual property. His experience includes overseeing all aspects of the patent and trademark portfolios of large, middle market and start-up entities, including the preparation of patent and trademark opinions, litigation, acquisitions and sale of intellectual property and licensing agreements. In addition, Mark has handled a number of patent disputes involving business method patents, particularly those in the eCommerce area.
- Intellectual property litigation
- Patents portfolio management
- Trademarks portfolio and brand management
- Patent, copyright and trademark licensing
- Copyrights registration and protection strategies