Michael A. Hass focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, contract disputes, government investigations, and regulatory compliance matters in both state and federal courts. His clients include Fortune 500 companies, Big Four auditing firms, nonprofit organizations and private individuals. Michael represents clients in a wide-range of industries, including retail, real estate, health care, financial services, government and agriculture. Michael also represents employers in a broad range of industries across the country regarding workplace safety and health matters.
- Contract and lease disputes
- Financial services regulation and litigation
- OSHA regulations and litigation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Food and beverage regulation