Brandon Leon represents individual and institutional clients in the banking, real estate, mortgage servicing, title insurance, and automotive industries in both litigation and transactional matters. Mr. Leon devotes his practice to complex litigation in both state and federal court, where he has defended clients in individual and class action consumer finance and regulatory matters, as well as commercial business disputes. Mr. Leon’s practice also involves the representation of national banks and other lenders in numerous actions involving alleged violations of state and federal consumer protection statutes and regulations, including Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), Truth in Lending Act (“TILA”), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (“FCCPA”), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”), among others. In addition, Mr. Leon has tried numerous non-jury trials in both residential and commercial foreclosure matters. Mr. Leon also has experience handling construction defect claims.
- Banking and mortgage litigation and transactions
- Financial institution litigation and contracts
- Construction Defects
- Complex commercial litigation
- Loan servicing and loan origination claims
- Fraud claims
- Title claims and disputes
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Uniform Commercial Code
The attorney is providing legal services through and affiliated with Greenberg Traurig, LLP, a New York Limited Liability Partnership. Results may vary depending on your particular facts and circumstances.