Audrey LouisonShareholder Audrey.Louison@gtlaw.com
Audrey Louison advises developers, sponsors, investors, owners, retail suppliers, contractors, and technology providers in connection with project development, project financing, project sales and acquisitions, and investment in renewable energy, as well as power markets and grid transition. Audrey counsels clients on a wide variety of energy transactions for companies of all sizes, as well as venture capital and equity funds.
- Sponsors’ counsel for development and financings of more than 400 MW portfolio of solar distributed generation projects.°
- Purchaser’s counsel for acquisitions of solar distributed generation projects and portfolios nationwide.°
- Retail supplier counsel for multiple credit facilities transactions.°
- Seller’s counsel for portfolio of utility scale solar power projects in SPP.°
- Seller’s counsel for portfolio of utility scale solar power projects in PJM.°
- Developer’s counsel for development of retail, community and utility solar projects in New York and California.°
- Purchaser’s counsel for acquisition of 180 MW portfolio of wind generation projects.°
- Seller’s counsel for sale of 250 MW wind project.°
- Investor’s counsel for investment in portfolio of waste-to-energy projects.°
- Investor’s counsel for investment in a portfolio of grid-tied battery storage projects in the US and Canada.
- Seller’s counsel for biomass project development and financing.°
- Project counsel for the development and sale-leaseback of a portfolio of solar projects.°
- Investor’s counsel for acquisition of majority common ownership interest in distributed solar projects portfolios.°
- Sponsor’s counsel for multiple tax equity financings.°
- Developer’s counsel for the development of anaerobic digestion facilities.°
- Developer’s counsel for a 9 MW geothermal project in the Caribbean islands.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Louison prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- J.D., Boston College Law School
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University
- District of Columbia