Milos Markovic is Co-Chair of the firm’s Chicago Real Estate Practice. He focuses his practice on various real estate matters. He represents REITs and other institutional investors, both public and private, in various types of complex real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, equity investments and joint ventures. Milos also represents lenders and borrowers in construction, mezzanine, bridge and permanent financings, as well as restructurings and workouts.
- Construction, mezzanine, bridge and permanent financings
- Restructurings and workouts
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Shari'ah compliant financings and equity investments
- Acquisitions and dispositions of all asset classes
- Build-to-suit leasing transactions