Natalie Simpson HassellAssociate Natalie.SimpsonHassell@gtlaw.com
Natalie has acted on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions advising investors, owners, occupiers and lenders across a range of transactions including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, and financing. Prior to law, Natalie worked in digital start-ups for a number of years including incubator Rocket Internet.
- Acted for a private equity firm on their £1 billion acquisition of the UK’s biggest mental healthcare chain financed through the sale and leaseback of 40 hospitals°
- Advised a global sandwich brand on the real estate aspects of their corporate acquisition of a competitor which included over 400 real estate assets across the UK°
- Acted on behalf of a rapidly growing international food hall operator on its management and leasing of retail spaces in central London°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. Hassell prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Legal Practice Course (LPC), BPP Law School
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- B.A., English Literature, St Peter’s College, University of Oxford
- England and Wales